Share your #PandaPaddle photos on your favorite social media sites to show the world you're part of a large movement committed to protecting our planet's most vulnerable resources. Be sure to tag us @pandapaddle!
- © @adventuresnearvancouver
- © britbubbles55
- © danifarson
- © Tiffany Jones
- © Cindy Wallach
- © s_mosca77
- © Valerie Weiss
- © James Kao
Is there a Panda Paddle event in San Diego this year?
Due to COVID-19, we have decided against holding an in-person event in San Diego event to ensure the safety of our participants, volunteers, sponsors and staff. While we'll miss seeing everyone in person this year, we hope the virtual paddle will be a way to keep this great community of nature loving paddle enthusiasts together! Be sure to share you paddle experience on social media using the hashtag #pandapaddle and tagging @pandapaddle so the community can follow along!
How does the competitive paddle work?
When you sign up for the Virtual Paddle Competition, you'll select the race distance you'd like to compete. Then on the event weekend, Aug 20–22, choose a day you'd like to paddle and use a fitness app of your choice to track your distance and time. Send a screenshot of your race results to PandaPaddle@wwfus.org by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on August 22 so we can tally the results!
Click here to see all FAQs
A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER...
• All participants should protect their health and safety and that of others by social distancing while participating.
• Please stay up to date on the latest news and guidelines from the CDC, WHO, and your local and national authorities about where you can participate and how to stay safe during your paddle.
• If you are feeling sick, please do not participate.
• If you are recovering from COVID-19 or a recent illness, please consult your physician before participating.