Welcome to My Personal Page
Hi friends and family! This October, I am excited to be running the Chicago Marathon on behalf of the World Wildlife Fund! In doing this I’m raising money for this incredible organization on the front lines of fighting climate change and protecting our beautiful planet.
Their specific areas of focus are:
- Creating a climate-resistant and zero-carbon world
- Rebuilding food systems to nourish people and nature
- Conserving the world's most important forests
- Protecting freshwater resources and landscapes
- Achieving healthy oceans and nature-positive seascapes
- Conserving wildlife and wild places.
If donating is of interest to you, here is my personal fundraising page - I have a goal to raise $1,750 by November 9th. Please feel free to share around with friends and family that you think might be interested in giving. Thank you!
Comment on this page
About World Wildlife Fund
For more than 60 years, WWF has been protecting the future of nature. As one of the world's leading conservation organizations, WWF works in nearly 100 countries and is supported by 1.3 million members in the United States and more than 5 million globally. Your donation through Panda Nation supports WWF's global conservation work.