Donation Page for Team 1500 at Neosho Junior High
Eighth grade students at the Neosho Junior High have been learning about ecology by researching about an endangered species of their choice and creating a video to raise awareness and funds for their species.
A sample of videos can be viewed at the links below (copy and paste the links to view the videos):
- Vaquita Commercial: https://youtu.be/AoRzm4W47qc
- Bonobo Commercial: https://youtu.be/KzXY9RYY6p4
- Malayan Tapir Commercial: https://youtu.be/fgiuXoEk5ec
- Cross River Gorilla: https://youtu.be/q4YJvc_plBg
- Western Lowland Gorilla: https://youtu.be/VqkZ_JeqvYM
- More Videos: www.njh-endangered.weebly.com
Please help these students make a difference in the world and help preserve an endangered species by making a donation today.
Thank you for giving what you can.
Comment on this page
About World Wildlife Fund
For more than 50 years, WWF has been protecting the future of nature. The world's leading conservation organization, WWF works in 100 countries and is supported by 1.2 million members in the United States and close to 5 million globally. Your donation to this Panda Nation page supports WWF's global conservation work.
This page contains user-posted content and does not reflect the views or opinions of WWF. If you believe this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.